- You can use them to attach objects of various sizes and shapes to your bike! Great way to hang stuff securely on your bike
- These work very well for quick add-ons to the handlebars or down tube, With the flashlights the ones that screw tight break easy this is a better option
- Easy to use with a handheld flashlight. No more fidgeting with multi-piece brackets and screws. Keeps it stationary. Easily mount a light when needed. Remove quickly and store in your day pack when not needed. Keep your bars uncluttered with bulky mount when not needed
- They hold cellphones, speakers, lights, well anything really. Great investment. It holds the flshlights securely whenever you are driving your bicycle on the dark night and only your flash light serves as your guide
- Silicon band works like a charm! Excellent for holding lights in different positions and angles. Price is GREAT
There are no reviews yet.