From the house of “FASTPED”
Waterproof Bicycle Headlight With Horn Rechargeable Night Ride Front Bicycle Light Multifunctional Highlight Cycling Headlight
When I ride at night or in low-light situations, I like to have at least a rear light to make me more visible to motorists. A front light is also nice, both to be visible to cars and to see potential potholes or other obstructions that could put me in the hospital. I prefer lights that are rechargeable and cheap, so that I can just leave them on the bike and not have to remember to bring them with me or worry about having them stolen.
2 necessity in 1 for cyclist.
2 necessity in 1 for cyclist, bike horn and bike front light Excellent performance: 140dB bicycle horn, super loud to attract passer-by and Vehicles
FASTPED Brings You
USB rechargeable Bike Horn and Light
Premium Quality Bicycle Horn Light, Which fulfils the need of extra light when riding at night with 5 different Horn sounds and 3 different light options. that lets you see the road clearly while riding at night
- USB rechargeable.
- Easily install and convenient use.
- bike front light Excellent performance.
- 140dB bicycle horn super loud.
- 15.4 inch length of button wire.
- easily to mount on any place of the handlebar for convenient usage.
- Mounting bracket is retractable silicon rubber belt.
- 250 lumen bicycle front light.
How to Charge?
1. Charging Point is placed at the backside of Bicycle Horn Light.
2. You can simply charge Bicycle horn light with the help of Micro USB Data Cable.
1 x LED Bike Light.
1 x Silicone Strap.
1 x USB Cable.
How to use the horn?
1. Press the switch, the sound is ring out.
2. Hold the horn button for 5 seconds to change to other sounds.
3. Short press it again, sound is stop.
1. Super Bright: 250 Lumen, see everything clearly at night.
2. 120 DB Horn: Make everyone can hear you.
3. USB Rechargeable: Built-in 1200 mAh rechargeable battery.
4. Longer Running: Last around 3 hours in STRONG mode.
5. Silicone Strap: Base made by high strength silicone design, adapt to a variety of occasions such as mountain, potholes earthquake resistance.
6. Waterproof: the light is fully Waterproof, Protects against splashing water from any angle.
Product actual display
Why have lights on bicycles at all?
There’s a surprising amount conflict among bicycle advocates on whether good bicycle lighting can significantly reduce the risk of injury or death at night. Reading one European study and various websites, a major reason for the disagreement is there’s a lack of data about bicycle-miles-traveled or even the number of bicycle trips at night or dusk, versus daytime trips. Only by cross-checking this data with bike crash data, can researchers see how many accidents are occurring per-ride at different times of day. A few countries, like the Netherlands (and cities) collect this data and there seems to be decent statistical evidence in these places that accidents per-trip or per-mile-biked are significantly higher at night. Dutch and Canadian data say that about a third of both bike crashes with motor vehicles and cyclist deaths occur at night or under artificial lighting. This is occurring despite the fact that far fewer people ride at night. Yet, some researchers will say there’s not enough data on how many crashes or what percentage of nighttime or twilight crashes were caused by a bicycle’s lack of decent lighting versus other factors like increased nighttime alcohol consumption by cyclists or motorists or additional nighttime visibility issues.